Texas A&M University and the Corps of Cadets invite you to Aggieland Saturday, an annual campus-wide open house for prospective students and their families. During this one day, you can meet current students, visit libraries and computer labs and see what Texas A&M has to offer you. You can also learn more about our colleges and majors, get information about admission and pick up some financial aid and scholarship information, too. The Corps of Cadets’ portion of the program includes:
- Open House at the Sanders Corps of Cadets Center with information tables for all of the ROTC programs, Corps Scholarships, Aggie Band, and Corps Sports Teams
- Presentations about the Corps of Cadets and Cadet Life
- Walking Tours of the Quadrangle – the dorms and training area for the Corps of Cadets
- Presentations by the Corps Special Units – Parsons Mounted Cavalry, Rudder’s Rangers, Marine RECON and Navy SEAL teams
- Performance by the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band
- Appearance by the school mascot – Reveille
- For those interested, have the chance to visit with the Aggie Band director about the world famous Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band and audition for the band.