The Corps of Cadets will conduct the traditional Final Review on Friday, April 30th, 2021 in Kyle Field at 9 AM. At Final Review the hard work, dedication and accomplishments of the class of 2021 will be honored during the first Pass in Review. Due to COVID-19 and Final Review being cancelled last year, the class of 2020 will serve as reviewing officers during the first Pass in Review. The classes of 2022, 2023 and 2024 will be celebrated during the second Pass in Review in their new leadership positions for the 2021-2022 school year.
Final Review–1st Pass
- Entry 3 on the west side of Kyle Field will open at 8 AM for parents, family members, and friends of the Corps to be seated in the west side of the stadium.
- The Corps of Cadets will step-off from the Quad and conduct a march-in to Kyle Field at 8:30 AM.
- The Corps will conduct the first Pass in Review at 9 AM.
Final Review–2nd Pass
- The Corps of Cadets will step-off from the Quad at 10:15 AM.
- The Corps will conduct the second Pass in Review at 10:45 AM.
- All events should be completed by 12 PM.
- The Quad will be closed to guests before Final Review.
- Guests will only be able to enter Kyle Field through Entry 3 on the west side of Kyle Field. Individuals requiring assistance or accommodations can seek help/guidance from Kyle Field personnel inside Entry 3.
- Recommended parking for Corps of Cadets Final Review activities are Gene Stallings Boulevard Garage or University Center Garage. Both garages are paid parking.
NOTE: Transportation Services will be cashiering Stallings Blvd Garage (SBG) and University Center Garage (UCG) for $5 per entry starting at 0630 on Friday, April 30. Advanced purchase of parking in the garages will be available through ParkMobile.
- Guests should observe the clear bag policy in place for all Texas A&M athletics venues.
- Guests will sit on the west side of Kyle Field.
- Guests will be asked to social distance while in Kyle Field.
- Guests are asked to wear face coverings while on campus per the university guidelines.
- Guests will not be allowed on Kyle Field at any point during Final Review.
There is a possibility of inclement weather tomorrow morning, so please prepare accordingly. While Final Review is scheduled to be conducted in the morning, in the event of thunderstorms and/or lightning, Final Review will be cancelled to ensure the safety of cadets and their guests. Conditions will be monitored closely and updates provided via social media. Please check @aggiecorps and @tamucommandant social media sites for updates throughout the day.
Final Review is the culminating event of the year for the Corps of Cadets. It is also the culminating event of the 4 year Corps of Cadets experience for the class of 2021 seniors. It is important Final Review be conducted this year, even in a COVID-19 environment, and even more important that family and friends can attend and celebrate the completion of a successful school year by the Corps of Cadets.
A prior scheduling commitment in Kyle Field on Saturday, May 1st resulted in the date of Final Review being moved to Friday, April 30. Friday, April 30th is a Texas A&M Reading Day (no classes), so there is no impact to academic schedules for the cadets by conducting Final Review that day. With Final Review taking place on April 30th, families and friends will be able to attend in a venue where all COVID-19 guidelines can be followed.
To ensure Final Review can be conducted in accordance with CDC and Texas A&M University COVID-19 guidelines, AND to ensure that family members and friends can attend Final Review, the event will take place in Kyle Field to ensure social distancing can be maintained among all who attend – something that can NOT be done on Simpson Drill Field, where Final Review is traditionally conducted.
Updates concerning Final Review will be released via this page and the @aggiecorps and @tamucommandant social media channels.