*Updated March 16, 2020 4:15 pm
Please note that ALL CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED from MARCH 16th THRU MARCH 20th. TEXAS A&M WILL CONDUCT ALL CLASSES ONLINE ONLY FROM MARCH 23RD THRU APRIL 28TH. Campus will remain open to all staff, faculty, and any students who choose to return to campus. Dorms, dining, and transportation service will remain open on campus. Details on the attached link and below.
Guidance to cadets is to remain at home unless they absolutely have to return to campus. If cadets need to return to campus, all necessary services will remain available to them, including dorms, dining, transportation services, and access to the Leadership Learning Centers and their computer labs.
Please note the latest guidance from the university effective immediately:
1. All classes cancelled next week, March 16 – March 20. Campus will remain open to all staff, faculty, and any students who choose to return. Dorms remain open, dining and transportation remain open.
2. University will conduct on-line classes ONLY from March 23rd – April 28th. A determination will be made in the coming weeks concerning final exams and commencements. Again, NO classes will be held on campus from 23 March until 28 April – classes will be conducted online only during that time.
3. The university will remain open to faculty, staff, and any students who wish to be on campus.
4. Any students, faculty or staff travailing from a CDC Level 3 country must self-isolate for 14 days before returning to campus and must report their travel on the travel reporting portal. Only international travel should be recorded on the travel reporting portal.
5. No university travel is permitted domestically or internationally unless mission-critical or health-critical as approved by university leadership. The university strongly discourages any travel out-of-state or internationally for personal reasons.
6. Campus community meetings and events are now restricted to less than 50 participants. No participants from off campus should join in-person meetings on campus, nor should any participants who travel from other states or countries, effective March 13 – April 3. Meeting rooms must have considerations for social distancing (VTC, Telecon, Zoom, Skype, etc).
7. No on campus recruiting and no campus tours through April 3rd.
8. All Texas A&M intercollegiate competition is cancelled through March 30.
We will continue to provide campus updates on all of our social media sites as they become available. Please continue to monitor Texas A&M and Corps of Cadets social media sites for further information.