*Updated April 22, 2020, 2:45 p.m. CST
Uniform Turn-In is Currently Underway for the Classes of ‘20 and ‘21
Beginning Monday, April 27th, the Uniform Distribution Center will be open Monday – Friday. Uniform turn-in hours will be 7:45 am to 4:00pm daily. Observe physical distancing protocols and follow UDC directives to ensure cadet and employee safety. Turn-in will continue through Wednesday, May 6.
A few things to note prior to turning in uniforms:
- All uniforms must be dry-cleaned prior to turn-in.
- Damaged or soiled uniforms will be billed to cadets student account.
- Cadets who are unable to come in person may have a friend or family member turn in or ship dry-cleaned uniforms to the UDC at:
Uniform Distribution Center
448 Lewis Street
College Station, Texas 77843-1115
- Shipping via commercial carrier is advised in order to enable cadets to track their shipments and ensure delivery directly to the facility.
- All items are inspected upon return. Uniform damage or stains will be billed and assessed via each student’s university account.
Class of ’20 (seniors) Turn-In
- Long Sleeve Bravo Shirt
- Midnight Shirt
- Short Sleeve Bravo Shirts
- Raincoat (with liner) and belt
- Black Jacket (with liner)
- Class A Coat
- Poplin Shirt
- Black Sweater
- Skirts and Boot Skirts
- Any straight leg khaki or pink pants
- Pink boot pants
- Khaki boot pants
- RV Coat AND Pants
Class of ’21 (Juniors) Turn-In
- ALL straight leg khaki pants
- ALL straight leg pink pants
- ALL Skirts
The UDC has published detailed turn-in instructions. Cadets should contact their outfit chain of command for details.
Anyone not returning to the Corps in the fall should return their uniforms in accordance with the guidance above.
NOTE: UDC and Operations & Training personnel will collect, inventory, and store non-expendable uniforms of cadets contracting with ResLife for storage. UDC will NOT collect or store expendable items (headgear, footgear, ACUs, etc.).
Further questions may be addressed by calling the UDC at (979) 845-2528.