The popular Spend the Night with the Corps (SNWC) program offers high school juniors and seniors and transfer students a unique, first-hand experience of Corps and student life at Texas A&M. During the program, participants will:
- Meet current cadets and learn about their experiences in the Corps
- Stay in the Corps dorms on campus
- Eat meals with cadet outfits and watch formations
- Attend a class with a cadet
- Hear from key staff about Corps experience
- Learn about the university admissions process, financial aid, scholarships and academic support
- For those interested, have the chance to visit with the Aggie Band director about the world famous Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band. Audition for the band in the spring only.
SNWC cost is $15 per student for meals, payable at check in. To register and learn about attendance requirements, click on the button above and submit the online registration. A confirmation packet will then be emailed to you with the required forms. Your registration is not complete until we receive your required forms (click here) by fax or email. Due to a limited number of spots, prompt return of the forms is encouraged.
If traveling by bus or plane, please make your arrival/departure destination Bryan, Texas (bus) or College Station, Texas (air). We are unable to provide transportation to and from the Bryan Bus Station or the College Station airport (CLL), Easterwood Field, but taxis are available. A commercial shuttle service from Houston Intercontinental and Houston Hobby Airports to College Station is available (GroundShuttle.com), but you will need to coordinate to be dropped off and picked up at the TAMU Corps of Cadets Center on campus.
Parents We encourage parents to attend our “Informal Parent Meeting” with our staff from 10:15 a.m. – Noon on the second day. Please be sure to verify time and location at check-in.
For more information, contact the Corps Recruiting Office at 979-845-9232,1-800 TAMU-AGS or email@example.com.