Minimums for High School Seniors or Transfer Students
1. Contact Corps Recruiting with your desire to join the Corps.
3. Apply to Texas A&M University
4. After you are admitted to Texas A&M, register for a New Student Conference (NSC)
5. Apply for Corps Housing
6. Complete the Corps unit registration in May
7. Attend the Corps Orientation during your NSC
8. Attend Freshman Orientation Week
- August for Fall students joining
- January for Spring students joining
9. Download the fish checklist to stay on track for joining
An audition is required for those interested in joining the Aggie Band. This can be scheduled once you are admitted to Texas A&M.