Corps of Cadets Family Weekend activities are scheduled for Friday, April 9 and Saturday, April 10. Events for both days will take place in Kyle Field.
Friday, April 9, 2021
- Gates at the northwest tower of Kyle Field will open at 4:30 PM.
- The Corps of Cadets will step-off from the Quad and conduct a march-in to Kyle Field at 5 PM.
- The Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band will conduct a halftime drill performance on Kyle Field at approximately 6 PM.
- The annual Corps of Cadets Major Flag Awards will be presented at 6:30 PM to outfits that have distinguished themselves throughout the year.
- All events should be completed by 7 PM.
View the list of Major Unit Flag Awards winners here
Saturday, April 10, 2021
- Gates at the northwest tower of Kyle Field will open at 9:00 AM.
- The Fish Drill Team will perform on Kyle Field at 9:30 AM.
- The Ross Volunteer Company will perform on Kyle Field at 10 AM.
- All events should be completed by 10:30 AM.
- The Quad will be closed to guests beginning at 4:30.
- Guests will only be able to enter Kyle Field through the northwest tower.
- Recommended parking for Corps of Cadets Family Weekend activities are Gene Stallings Boulevard Garage or University Center Garage. Both garages are paid parking.
- Guests will sit on the west side of Kyle Field.
- Guests will be asked to social distance while in Kyle Field.
- Guests are asked to wear face coverings while on campus per the university guidelines.
- Guests will not be allowed on Kyle Field at any point during Family Weekend activities.
There is a possibility of inclement weather this afternoon, so we ask that you prepare accordingly. While we are still panning to conduct the Corps Review this evening, in the event of thunderstorms and/or lightning, the Corps Review will be cancelled to ensure the safety of cadets and their guests. Conditions will be monitored closely and updates provided via social media. Please check @aggiecorps and @tamucommandant social media sites for updates throughout the day.
Please refer to the graphics for schedule details for Family Weekend. We look forward to you joining us to support our cadets in their accomplishments!