The Corps of Cadets will resume march-in meals at Duncan Dining Hall for the Spring 2021 semester. As a result, all cadets will eat 8 meals per week at Duncan Dining Hall. These 8 meals will automatically be deducted from each cadet’s dining plan: breakfast Monday-Friday and dinner Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
With the return of the march-in meals, cadets are required to have one of the Corps approved dining plans. To review and select a dining plan, visit https://dineoncampus.com/tamu/corps-of-cadets. All cadets are required to select a minimum Block 165 or higher meal plan.
To ensure the health and safety of cadets and Duncan Dining Hall staff, the following policies and procedures will be in place during meals:
- All meals will be all you can eat with multiple options available to cadets at each serving station. Food will be served by Duncan Dining Hall staff.
- Required breakfasts will be free-flow after outfit PT sessions.
- Required dinners will be split into two meal periods, each 45 minutes in length, with specific major units assigned to each period. Time will be allotted between meal periods for cleaning and disinfection of the facility.
- Duncan will operate at 40% capacity (or no more than 1200 people) at a time to allow for social distancing while dining.
- For cadets in quarantine or isolation on campus due to COVID-19, the same feeding protocols will be followed as last semester.
If you have any concerns about service or safety around meals at Duncan as we move through the semester, you can directly text the Duncan management team 24hrs a day at 979-383-2991 with feedback.