The over 2,500-member Texas A&M Corps of Cadets will march in Fort Worth beginning at 10 a.m. on Saturday, September 24, as a prelude to Southwest Classic football game between Texas A&M and The University of Arkansas in AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. We are excited to be conducting the Corps March-in to Fort Worth, a long standing Corps tradition, and look forward to seeing friends, family, and fans of the Corps in attendance.
Route for Texas A&M Corps of Cadets Parade, Fort Worth, Texas, Sept. 24, 2016
- The Corps will form on the corner of 9th Street and Commerce Street. Corps will line up on Commerce Street facing North.
- The Corps will step-off at 10 a.m.
- The Corps marches north on Commerce Street.
- The Corps marches north to 1st Street where it will take a left.
- The Corps then takes a left onto Houston Street heading south.
- The Corps marches south on Houston to 7th Street. The Aggie Band will be the only unit to take a left onto 7th Street heading east and then take a right onto Main Street. They will then head south and stop at the intersection of Main and 9th Street facing the Reviewing Stand which will be in front of them.
- Once the Band is in position, the Corps will continue marching south on Houston Street.
- The Corps will then take a left onto 9th Street heading it will pass in review.
- The Corps marches then takes a right onto Commerce Street heading south, ending the parade.
- The Release point will be on Commerce Street past 9th Street to the left in the parking lot as the Corps is heading south.
- Once units reach the release point they will be dismissed.
Sponsor a Cadet Ticket
This year the Corps of Cadets will once again conduct its Annual Corps Trip to the Dallas/Fort Worth area – just as we did on a regular basis when we were members of the Southwest Conference and regularly played TCU and SMU.
The Corps of Cadets will march-in to Ft Worth and attend the A&M – Arkansas game at AT&T Stadium in Arlington on Saturday, September 24, 2016. The Athletic Department has worked to get tickets for the Corps at a GREATLY reduced price of $85. You can sponsor a cadet to attend the game with a small donation of $50. Cadets will pay the remaining $35 for their ticket. Your generosity will ensure that our Corps can attend the A&M – Arkansas game and yell loudly as the 12th Man to spur our team to victory over the Hogs. If you wish to sponsor a cadet to attend the A&M – Arkansas game at AT&T Stadium in Arlington on September 24, please make checks payable to the 12thMan Foundation Arkansas Corps Trip and mail your donation to:
P.O. Box 2800
College Station, TX 77841-2800
You can also use credit card to pay for a ticket or tickets for cadets by going to the following link and making your payment online: https://www.12thmanfoundation.com/join/Corps-Trip-To-Fort-Worth.aspx