The over 2,500-member Texas A&M Corps of Cadets will march in Fort Worth beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday, September 26, as a prelude to Southwest Classic football game between Texas A&M and The University of Arkansas in AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. We are excited to be conducting the Corps March-in to Fort Worth, a long standing Corps tradition, and look forward to seeing friends, family, and fans of the Corps in attendance.
We are also grateful to all the former students who answered the call and graciously donated to allow all of our cadets to attend the game. Thanks to YOUR generosity, the entire Corps will attend the game at AT&T Stadium to watch the Aggies Beat the HELL Outta the Hogs!
Route for Texas A&M Corps of Cadets Parade, Fort Worth, Texas, Sept. 26, 2015
- The Corps will form on the corner of 9th Street and Commerce Street. Corps will line up on Commerce Street facing North.
- The Corps will step-off at 9 a.m.
- The Corps marches north on Commerce Street.
- The Corps marches north to 1st Street where it will take a left.
- The Corps then takes a left onto Houston Street heading south.
- The Corps marches south on Houston to 7th Street. The Aggie Band will be the only unit to take a left onto 7th Street heading east and then take a right onto Main Street. They will then head south and stop at the intersection of Main and 9th Street facing the Reviewing Stand which will be in front of them.
- Once the Band is in position, the Corps will continue marching south on Houston Street.
- The Corps will then take a left onto 9th Street heading it will pass in review.
- The Corps marches then takes a right onto Commerce Street heading south, ending the parade.
- The Release point will be on Commerce Street past 9th Street to the left in the parking lot as the Corps is heading south.
- Once units reach the release point they will be dismissed.